Android Developer Intern
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet devices. Your primary focus will be development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Develop an Android app with the given design and specifications
- Work on end-to-end flow from design, development to testing
- Work on both the front-end client app and REST based connector APIs to web services/database/back-end
- Integrate/refactor with the existing codebase
- Work on unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Pursuing a Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in mobile application development.
- Programming experience in Android, Java ecosystem
- Solid understanding SQL and noSQL databases.
- Must have good CS fundamentals in algorithms and data structures