iOS Developer Intern
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Create, modify, and test high-quality code
- Collaborate closely with mobile engineering team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Develop prototypes quickly to validate interactions and prove product designs.
- Optimize applications to maximize speed and scale, factoring in mobile network latency and bandwidth constraints.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in mobile application development.
- Programming experience in Swift, Objective C and deep understanding of iOS.
- Solid understanding SQL and noSQL databases.
- Solid understanding of software development processes and tools.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to backend services.
- Working knowledge of source control systems including Git and continuous integration.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform including Firebase.
- Experience shipping one or more SWIFT/Objective-C iOS apps, ideally currently available in an app store.
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense.